Replacement Conservatory Roofs Stockton on Tees
A replacement conservatory roof – available in Stockton-on-Tees through approved Guardian Warm Roof installers Guardian Roofs Nationwide – is a home improvement that will have a profound impact.
The problems inherent with most conservatories are known only too well.
The roofs are simply unfit for purpose, whether that is glass or polycarbonate. Neither can regulate temperature adequately and so the conservatory becomes too hot to enjoy in the summer and in winter, especially with the harsh winters of Stockton-On-Tees, the room can only be used with the heating on 24/7.
A replacement conservatory roof can fix this problem, turning the room into what it always should have been, a superb space all year round.
However, the replacement roof can do more besides, with benefits you may not even have considered.
Replacement Conservatory Roofs Stockton on Tees – Benefits
The Guardian Warm Roof system provides the following benefits:
- The roof makes the room usable all-year round. This is the key reason people entrust us to replace their roof with a lightweight, solid tiled covering. Our roofs turn the conservatory into one that will remain a pleasant temperature in summer and is far more usable in winter, with greater thermal efficiency. A room that might have been used solely as expensive, extra storage can become a key part of the house.
- Suitable for virtually all conservatories.The Guardian Roof system utilises the existing conservatory frame – the old roof is removed and the new one installed in its place. The roofs are lightweight and so the structure can cope with the weight – it is often considerably lighter than the roof being replaced.
- Regulatory ApprovalThis includes Local Area Building Control (LABC) approval. For the homeowner, this level of approval ensures that the work is approved and that there will be no problems if you later come to sell. Whoever you choose, please ensure they have this level of approval.
- Wide variety of styles and colours. Some conservatories can look like a bolt-on to the rest of the property, but ours will blend in sympathetically. The roofs come in a wide range of styles and subtle colours and so will match the rest of the house in a way that glass polycarb never could.
The change in roof makes the room usable all year round and this then means the conservatory can be used for a wide variety of purposes. It can be a home office, a games room, a gym, an extra lounge, a home cinema or almost any other type of room.Essentially, the conservatory becomes a sympathetic extension.
- Unmatched thermo efficiencyOur roofs have a U value of 0.18, in real terms, this means that less energy is required in winter to keep the room warm, independent research by AECOM showing that savings would typically run to over £200 per year.
- Added valueTypically in housing markets, including Stockton on Tees, the work top upgrade your conservatory roof can more than pay for itself this through increased property value.
Of course local property markets vary, but the general principle is that any would-be buyer is effectively getting a super extension rather than a flawed conservatory. This is an enhancement they are willing to pay for.
- A trusted nameAt Guardian Roofs Nationwide, we have a superb reputation and are rated five stars from independent, verified reviews. Please check us out on RatedPeople.
The key reason to consider a replacement conservatory roof is that it rights a wrong, it transforms the conservatory into what it always should have been, a superb space all year round.
However, the roof also achieves much more, it helps turn the conservatory into a room that has the benefits of an extension, a room that can have a huge range of purposes rather than simply being extra space when the sun shines.
On this site, you can arrange for an obligation free quote, simply fill out a few details on the form.
We also appreciate that any home improvement is a major decision and one you will want to fully research. To aid in that process, we have provided key links below with further information about Guardian Roofs – this includes image galleries, technical specifications, roof finish options and more.
If you would like to discuss your options for a replacement conservatory roof in Stockton on Tees or arrange for an obligation free quote, please contact us on 0800 433 7079 or via our Contact Form.
- Image gallery of replacement conservatory roofs
- Reviews from past customers
- The range of roof styles
- Roof finish options
- Benefits of the Guardian Roof
- Technical information
About Stockton on Tees
Stockton on Tees is a market town in Durham with a population of 85,000 as of the 2011 census.
It is believed that the name derives from the word log – Stocc meaning log in Anglo-Saxon times – and so Stockton could mean farm built on logs. However, an alternate theory is that the name means a farm built on an important site, for instance being related to a manor.
What is known is that from its origins in the 12th century, Stockton then thrived through the 17th and 18th centuries and became a centre for smaller industries such as brick and rope making. In 1827, local chemist John Walker invented the first friction matches.
Another claim to fame is that the bell for Big Ben was cast in Stockton.
Those who were born or have lived in Stockton include Harold Macmillan, George Orwell and Ridley Scott.